When I was children, I used to very hyperactive because I always escaped from my grandmother, when she was distracted, I used to up on the roof and I ran madly, my grandmother did not know what to do, until she decided to go my.
When I was ten years, I used to play slot machines with my cousin, we always win although it was difficult, we won a lot of money.
When I was fifteen I used to live alone in mexico city in a departament because my house is far from the school where I study, I used to like a lot because I could arrive when I wanted, I felt free and independent, but my parents did not like and so I return to my home. Maybe one day return to the departament, so if I have good notes, I will have more opportunity to return.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario